I currently work for a fortune 50 company with heavy emphasis on visual identity, branding, interactive design, user experience, and visual leadership and guidance. Over the years, I’ve been blessed working with other creative and passionate people on a wide variety of projects, completing large scale projects for web and mobile applications.
I enjoy spending my free time with my wife and two sons, relaxing up north in the summer, taking photographs, or attempting to play all the games I buy from Valve’s Steam Sales. I’ve also started to delve into the world of game development, which has been pretty exciting so far.
- Corporate-level branding, design, & guidance. Examples include corporate & business external pages, internal sites & portals, trade show artwork, and social media assets & guidance.
- Illustrations - User created, scaling both web & print, vector or raster
- Wireframing, prototyping, and concentration on both UI & UX
- Responsive design - Scaling and adapting the needs of multiple devices. Familiarity with frameworks such as Sensha Touch, jQuery Mobile, and Kendo UI. Experience in face-to-face meetings with clients regarding user experience & interfaces.
- Application design. Scale-able layouts and detail. IOS, Android, & desktop apps apply.
- Front-end development using the languages listed below.
Programs & languages:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshp, Illustrator, inDesign, Premier, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Muse, Lightroom, Flash, etc.)
- Prototyping / Wireframing (Axure / Axshare , Balsamiq Mockups, hand-drawn concepts and implementations)
- Designing and working with Sitecore. Experience working with .net.
- Internal design & development (Sharepoint)
- Interwoven (HP | Autonomy) Teamsite
- PHP (Including Wordpress, Joomla, Expression Engine)